Monday, August 24, 2009

Site Visit Photos

I was pretty tired all day today, still recovering from the long trip to and from Kenieba. I tallied up all the travel... the round trip took more than 32 hours. Too much travel in one week! Tonight's dinner made up for a tiring day... the kitchen staff at Tubaniso cooked up some tacos with cheese, guacamole, beans, ground beef, lettuce and tomatoes. It was awesome.


My new address in Kenieba is listed in the right column. Any mail that is sent from now on should be sent to Kenieba. I will still get mail at Bamako, but not for a few months.

Thanks for all your comments and e-mails, it's great to hear that you enjoy reading the blog and hearing news from home.

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning from here to you, WOW!!!! What an incredible adventure. I wish you much luck in providing the Malian women some knowledge about their equal rights. Jack and I saw the word gold,your Christmas list may grow longer. We send tons of love, hugs and kisses - Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great!

    Btw, recently I met a friend who just got back from his sister's wedding in Mali; she's also in the Peace Corps. Seems like the place to be.
    -Stephen Deets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! I always wanted to go to Mali but never got that far north.

    ReplyDelete